- Security Council – “Religious Persecution“
- United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime – “Cybercrime and Cyberterrorism“
- Historical Committee – “Decolonisation of the Portuguese Colonies“
- World Health Organization – “Epidemics Control in Vulnerable Areas“
- UNICEF – “Children in the Civil War in Yemen – Humanitarian and Educational Assistance“
In the LISBOMUN, participants have to send a Position Paper describing their country’s position regarding the topic that will be debated. This Position Paper is due 22nd of March 2019.
Should the participants not send their Position Papers, in accordance with the rules, until the 15th of March 2019, they will not be considered eligible to win the awards.
Rules for the Position Papers
In order to received guidance regarding the Position Papers and how to do them, you can find our Guide here. The Position Papers must be a maximum of 500 words, should be written in English and in accordance with the format explained in the guide.
How to send the Position Papers?
The Position Papers must be sent through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should be the following: “PP [Committee Abbreviation] [Allocated Country]”.
Attached, there should be the Position Paper, in accordance with the rules, in PDF format, preferably with the following name: “[Abbreviation Committee]_[Country]_[Surname]_[First Name].pdf”.
After sending the Position Paper, you will receive a confirmation e-mail shortly. Should that not be the case, please send us an email at email@example.com.
You can find here the committee Facebook Groups! Join yourself to yours!